- Merchandise may not be returned without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number from Dunbar Medical. This may be requested online here. Each return requires a separate RA number.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- A 25% restocking charge will be applied to all returns.
- Shipping for all authorized returns to be paid by the customer.
- Include a note explaining the reason for return, purchase date and invoice number.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Repairs must be clean and dry, or they will be returned to you without repair.
- Custom or special sized products may be returned for modification only, not for credit or refund.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN SALEABLE CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Please ship all returns to:
5285 Tomken Road, Unit 1
Mississauga ON L4W 3N8