TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- SCOPE – THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SET OUT BELOW APPLY TO ALL ORDERS ACCEPTED BY DUNBAR MEDICAL. ACCEPTANCE OF BUYER’S ORDER IS MADE WITH THE EXPRESSED UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY BUYER. DUNBAR MEDICAL’S FAILURE TO OBJECT TO PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THE BUYER SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONTAINED HEREIN MUST SPECIFICALLY BE AGREED TO IN WRITING BY DUNBAR MEDICAL BEFORE BECOMING BINDING ON EITHER DUNBAR MEDICAL OR BUYER. The terms and conditions of sale shall be applicable whether or not they are attached to or enclosed with the items to be sold.
- TRANSPORTATION – Title passes from Dunbar Medical to Buyer upon delivery of material purchased here under to carrier at shipping point in good condition with the carrier acting as Buyer’s agent. All claims for damages must be filed with the carrier. Unless instructions from Buyer specify method of shipment to be used, Dunbar Medical will use discretion in selecting method of shipment.Claims for missing merchandise must be filed by the recipient within three (3) business days of the expected date of delivery.
- DELIVERY – Shipping dates are based upon prompt receipt from Buyer of all necessary information. In no event will Dunbar Medical be liable for any reprocurement costs, or for delay or nondelivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, lockouts, slow downs, factory or labor conditions, and inability due to causes beyond Dunbar Medical’s reasonable control to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be deferred for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
- GUARANTEE – Dunbar Medical products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from date of original invoice; or 90 days from date of purchase by end user, (dated sales receipt is required), whichever is later. This guarantee covers normal use only. Products exhibiting damage from misuse are not covered by this guarantee. All products must be returned by purchaser listed on original Dunbar Medical invoice.
- RETURNS/EXCHANGES – Please see here
- PRICE CHANGES – ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.